Friday 29 June 2012

Bali Day 3


It's our third day in Bali and we start of our day by visiting Benoa Beach. Once arrive we were greeted and shown a file full of activities. But wasn't in much mood to play the water and so we decided to head to Turtle Island. The price for the trip wasn't as reasonable as I thought as it cost around 320k rupee/pax. We stop by half way through to Turtle Island to feed the fishes.


Approximately 20mins later, we arrived at our destination. There wasn't much things to do here and departed just after 30 - 45min.


We departed Benoa Beach for Uluwatu Temple. We decided to stop by a random local cafe as we were hungry. We din't really ate anything as there wasn't much variety of foods and so we just chilled out and get some photos taken of the place. Sorry that I can't provide the name, as I've missed out taking a photo of the name.


...and later in the afternoon, we've arrived at Uluwatu Temple. As you can see from the picture above, we do need to wear a robe or as the Bali people called it "sarong" in order to enter the temple. Oh...and did I mention...I really hate those monkeys! They are like professional thief, they will sneak up behind you and grab your stuff. I know, as they stole my specs while I'm not aware haha. But the people there are kind enough to help me get my specs back.


Enough of the monkey business. The next attraction we went is the Water Blow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment