Friday 19 October 2012

Day 3 - Chinatown, Bangkok


Chinatown and Yaowarat road are one of the attractions in Bangkok and it is a must go place for any travellers on their to do list. 


Yaowarat Road, Sampeng Lane and all of the other street around are buzzing with activities in the day time and also night time. It is a gigantic market that are made of small shops, packed against each other. 




So is anyone feeling lucky today?


Freshly squeezed pomegranate juice. A must try when you are at Chinatown. 



Coconut, just the right drink for a hot day. Haha




Found another stall selling pomegranate juice and I so gotta get another one as this is super red. 


And you know what? Is super sweet too! From the first sip, I thought I was drinking sugar water. Haha


No, it's not grilled sweet potatoes. It's grilled bananas!



For some reason, I think the lady knows I'm taking a photo of her. Haha


Camera shy eh?






So tempting, but couldn't  buy back. But it's a good thing as if I were to eat all those yummy sins, my cholesterol is going to shoot sky high.  






To be honest, I don't really know what is this. But it do looks like the intestine of the pig?


After a long walk searching for food, we decided to choose some Chinese food. Can't really remember the name of the restaurant as I've forgotten to take a picture or the shop or menu. Anyway, I do remember there's a fat chef on the sign board. Haha




Mix seafood with garlic sauce.


Noodle with duck meat. 


Noodle with Won Tan.


Fried Rice with "Char Siew".  


Ginko with sweet milk. When I say sweet, it's really really sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment