Thursday 18 October 2012

Sirocco Sky Bar at Lebua State Tower, Bangkok


Went to McDonald to have our dinner before heading for our second day night drinking session.
For some reason, I feel Ronald McDonald is kinda fat looking in Thailand. Haha.


Spicy Chicken Wings & Samurai Pork Burger. Like what I've say in my previous Bangkok posts, the fried stuff in Thailand is the best I've eaten. The deep fried spicy chicken wings is much more crispier than the ones I've eaten in Malaysia. 


Samurai Pork Burger!


This is the main reason why I want to try Thailand's McDonald so badly as they have pork burgers!
But after eating this, I don't feel there is any different from the McChicken I've eaten. The texture and taste is just exactly the same as the McChicken. But is a good experience as it clear my curiosity. (Sounds so "Sua Gu") Haha.

McDonald, Siam Paragon
GF, G01


Finally, we've arrive at Sirocco Sky Bar. Located at the 64th floor of Lebua Hotel, it is without a doubt one of the most famous rooftop bar in Bangkok. Since featuring in the Hangover II, it suddenly became a must visit place for every travellers. 




The view from the sky bar is really amazing. By looking down, we are able to see the skylines of the ever growing skyscrapers of the old and new Bangkok divided by the Chao Phraya River.


From left, Chocolate Martini, Peppermint White, Malibu and Peppermint Green.



Another attraction is the bar it self as the colour from the bar will change from time to time. However, I wasn't able to take all of the colours as the place was crowded at that time.



Sirocco Sky Bar @ Lebua State Tower
1055, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand, 10500
Opening hours: Daily from 6.00pm - 1.00am

+66 26249555

For more info, visit HERE

2 comments: