Wednesday 10 October 2012

Siam Novotel, Bangkok

After an exhausting 4D3N stay in Bangkok, I'm finally back to Malaysia and blogging. 


Waiting for take off at 10.30am from LCCT.




Sometime I do wish I can just jump on the cloud to take a nap as it looks really cozy. Haha


Passed by an island along the flight to Don Muang airport, Bangkok.


And finally! Bangkok!


First time at Don Muang as AirAsia has shifted from Suvarnabhumi Airport due to some renovation.


Our ride from the airport to Siam Novotel


Superior King room. I really love the bed at Siam Novotel as it's really cozy. Wish I've stayed a couple of days more to sleep. Haha. 


Canon 1D! Don't you wish to have one of this baby to take some good photos?



Hokkaido milk and milk + green tea ice cream!! The creaminess of this ice cream is really a memorable one. I highly recommend you to try this if you visit Bangkok.

Siam Paragon (G Fl.), Pathum WanBangkok 10330Thailand 


BBQ pork. A little dry but it's really tasty. You can basically find this anywhere along the street at Siam. 








Steam bread with kaya, butter & sugar, jelly, strawberry jam and chili paste (yes, you read it right, it's chili paste). I personally don't really like the paste as it's sweet. 


Don't really remember what's the name of this, but it's something like apong balik, but a crispy version. 



Thai crispy pancake (Khanom Beaung) at MBK Center. I had the sweet cream topping with sweet egg york and sweet dream topping with salty coconut herbs and I must say, this is one of the worse food I had as the cream texture really like those white colour glue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment